Safety first, well number of 1smartlist users are trustworthy and have good intentions but there are always bad eggs in the basket.
Trust your instincts and use common sense precautions online as you would offline.
When meeting someone for the first time, please remember to:
- Meet in a public place like cafe or market where people are around.
- Do not meet in a place where there is no one, or never invite strangers into your home
- Be extra careful especially when buying/selling high value items
- Always let a friend or family member know where you're going
- Take your cell phone with you if you have one
For more information about personal safety online, check out these resources: