Analista Programador Sênior
Responsabilidades (Responsabilidades e metas específicas do dia-a-dia):
- Escreve um novo software e/ou faz modificações para aplicações e módulos de software existentes, em conformidade com as especificações;
- Faz sugestões para soluções de problemas ou melhorias de software;
- Implementa soluções de acordo com as instruções dentro dos padrões;
- Fornece atualizações de status para seu escopo de trabalho.
- Conhecer a linguagem C#;
- Conhecer o paradigma OO;
- ASP.NET MVC 3.0 ou superior;
- Bom relacionamento interpessoal
- Ter proatividade
- Cursar ou ter concluído Curso Técnico ou Superior na área de Informática.
- Banco de Dados (MS SQL Server)
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We’ll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Contact this User
It is NOT ok to contact this poster with commercial interests.
- Reply to
- (Not Shown)